The latest update to XD is huge. Adobe rolled out a Windows 10 version of Experience Design and this video takes a look at what it can currently do.
- [Instructor] One of the most requested features…for Experience Design has been, well,…a PC version of the application.…When it was first released, it was Mac only,…and the PC users had a valid complaint.…Usually Adobe releases PC and Mac versions…of the apps simultaneously.…Well, the PC version is out…and that's what you're looking at…and there's some good news and some bad news.…The good news is the PC version is out…and the bad news is, well, it's really not bad news.…The PC version of Experience Design is in beta,…which means that Adobe is takings its time to get it right…and I have absolutely no problems with that.…
They're releasing versions of the application…almost monthly on the PC and adding features,…so why so slow?…Well, they want to get it right basically.…There is one more thing to keep in mind.…This is beta software, so that means that…as Adobe updates the PC version of XD on a monthly basis,…that means that this video that you're looking at…may not exactly contain the features…that your version has,…
- Navigating the XD interface
- Using artboards and grids
- Adding content to layers
- Using the Repeat Grid feature
- Adding interactivity to a project
- Exporting content
- Sharing your work
Skill Level Beginner
UX Foundations: Accessibilitywith Derek Featherstone1h 20m Beginner
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Adobe Experience Design
2. Going from Concept to Interactive Prototype
3. Working with Images and Vectors
4. Build Stuff in Experience Design
5. Publishing and Developer Handoff
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.