Join Tom Green for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Adobe XD.
- [Tom] So here we are at the end of…learning Experience Design CC.…As you can see, it's quite the flexible application.…There's a lot to XD that's not evident at first glance,…and the features added to XD…between the first look we did here…to today's iteration of XD…is both useful…and robust.…You've got artboards,…you've got the ability to connect the artboards together,…The preview, the sharing, the PC version of the application,…symbols, layers, and a lot more.…
This application just keeps improving…and it's going to get even better…as we move through the public beta phase of XD.…Adobe has been very clear that over the next several months,…before XD moves into an actual product release,…they're going to be updating this application monthly.…So keep your eye on your Creative Cloud account.…I like to end each class I do with two questions,…and the first one is, did you learn anything?…And I think you probably have.…The second question, is did you have fun?…I hope you've discovered the amount of fun you can have…
- Navigating the XD interface
- Using artboards and grids
- Adding content to layers
- Using the Repeat Grid feature
- Adding interactivity to a project
- Exporting content
- Sharing your work
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 11/29/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover the XD Assets panel, Experience Design symbols, Creative Cloud Libraries, and pinning comments.
UX Foundations: Accessibilitywith Derek Featherstone1h 20m Beginner
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Adobe Experience Design
2. Going from Concept to Interactive Prototype
3. Working with Images and Vectors
4. Build Stuff in Experience Design
5. Publishing and Developer Handoff
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.