Learn how to use probably the most powerful feature in Adobe XD: Repeat Grids. Repeat Grids will enable you to create a lot of content easily that's also fully customizable.
- [Instructor] Now I'm at the point…where I need to make a content page…that's gonna list all of the real estate,…and I'm gonna list that real estate using repeat grid,…which is really easy and fun to work with.…So first thing I need to do is make that page,…and I'm gonna build it based on this home A page,…so selecting it, I'll go up to edit,…and I will duplicate that page,…and then I'm gonna move it down right over here.…Okay, and again, I'm hitting space bar to pan around,…but that essentially allows me to kinda move this over here.…
I will title this real estate,…and then I need to start customizing this page.…So command + plus to zoom in,…and now I can start manipulating this.…So first thing I need to do is start to move…all this content up so I can select this logo right here,…including the blur, bring it up there, shrink it down,…start to make the content page…really for all of my content,…taking this blurred bar, moving that up as well.…
Maybe it's the same size, maybe it's a little smaller,…something like that, taking these icons as well,…
This course shows everything you need to know to design your first website with Adobe's new prototyping app. Learn how to lay out a design, import graphics, and add headers and body copy. See how to create complex screen designs with repeating lists and grids that are as easy to change as they are to create. Then find out how to add new pages and use screen elements from the iOS, Android, and Windows UI kits that are built right into Adobe XD. Once the design is done, author Paul Trani shows how to add interactions and transitions to demonstrate how the website will "work" from one screen to the next. Plus, learn how to share a fully interactive prototype with other designers and clients, and export artboards and other assets to use in site development.
- Creating and importing graphics
- Adding text and effects
- Creating new pages
- Using Repeat Grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Prototyping an entire website
- Sharing and exporting prototypes