Did you know there are a number of ways to bring your images into XD? In this video you will learn all of them and we'll leave it to you to decide which way works best for you.
- [Instructor] So far we've got…most of the Tours screen done.…But we still need to add that image.…Now, adding images in XD is an absolute breeze.…There are a couple of choices available to you.…The first one is right here.…It's a File, Import.…And what you do is you just select the Import menu…and go locate the image that you want.…Now I'm going to show you an easier way of doing it.…So to get started, just open up…your Chapter 2 Exercise folder right here.…So if I pop over to it here in the Finder,…you'll see that inside the Chapter Two Exercise folder…are a whole bunch of little images.…
And the one we're going to work with right here is this one.…798 JPEG.…And what you do, and you're going to love this,…is you just click and drag the image from your folder…onto the area where you want it to go.…So if I put it in there, notice the area turns blue.…That tells me the image is going to go right into that box.…Watch what happens when I let go.…Boom.…It fits almost exactly.…It's almost like it's been cropped,…or just resized properly to go into that area.…
- Navigating the XD interface
- Using artboards and grids
- Adding content to layers
- Using the Repeat Grid feature
- Adding interactivity to a project
- Exporting content
- Sharing your work
Skill Level Beginner
UX Foundations: Accessibilitywith Derek Featherstone1h 20m Beginner
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Adobe Experience Design
2. Going from Concept to Interactive Prototype
3. Working with Images and Vectors
4. Build Stuff in Experience Design
5. Publishing and Developer Handoff
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.