See the new design specs (beta) in Adobe XD, allowing users to get more information from any prototype published.
- [Instructor] So the most exciting new feature,…at least for me and the one that we'll see…the most development on probably is designs specs.…I'm going to show you that right now here's my app,…going right up here to publishing,…publish design specs you can see it's in beta.…So, we'll be actively working on that right in here.…Give it a name, units based on iOS,…and then I can create a public link.…Okay, so this is going to be for developers.…So rather than just exporting out assets, and images,…you're actually going to get specifics…for positioning and and a font, as well.…
Alright, it's exporting out the two times images,…I'm just going to go ahead and open up this link right now.…Designs specs actually gives me this view.…In fact, it shows me the size currently,…I can make this 100%,…I can start to see the mapping of everything.…I can, say for instance select this splash screen,…as I click into it I start to get all of the colors…for this particular art board or screen,…we see them right over here.…Not only that, as I roll over them I can see where…
- Drawing and importing shapes and graphics
- Using the new color tools
- Editing area text
- Using layers
- Creating and editing symbols
- Previewing on a device
- Previewing in a browser and adding comments
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 12/21/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover creating and importing; using layout grids and UI resources; working with assets; prototyping; and reviewing and exporting.