In Adobe XD, learn how to export content out as PDF, or graphis like svg and png.
- [Instructor] Another way to share content…from XD is to export it out.…So if you go to File, down to Export…note that you can export out, say, to your Desktop…or anywhere to these different formats.…Or what you can do is you could actually export out a PDF…and that's what I'd want to do in this case.…Make one PDF file that includes all of the artboards.…So that's an easy way to share all of that content…like I'm doing right now,…and if I go to my desktop you can see here's the PDF…and all of the various pages.…
Now obviously it's not going to have those interactions…but you can clearly see everything…and it might be good for say, marking up the content.…And if you want to actually export out the content…to send to a developer for them to use,…you can do that as well.…Say for instance, this icon right here…if I want to export it out, go to File, Export,…from there I can export out an SVG file.…In this case, SVG is scalable.…I can export out this one thing called group-1.…
I can call it email, just like that,…and I can export out that particular item.…
This course shows everything you need to know to design your first website with Adobe's new prototyping app. Learn how to lay out a design, import graphics, and add headers and body copy. See how to create complex screen designs with repeating lists and grids that are as easy to change as they are to create. Then find out how to add new pages and use screen elements from the iOS, Android, and Windows UI kits that are built right into Adobe XD. Once the design is done, author Paul Trani shows how to add interactions and transitions to demonstrate how the website will "work" from one screen to the next. Plus, learn how to share a fully interactive prototype with other designers and clients, and export artboards and other assets to use in site development.
- Creating and importing graphics
- Adding text and effects
- Creating new pages
- Using Repeat Grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Prototyping an entire website
- Sharing and exporting prototypes