See how to record a video of interactions in Adobe XD to share with others.
- [Instructor] Now, once you have your website designed…and everything's prototyped and linked together,…you can then go ahead and share it with others…a couple different ways.…I'm gonna show you how.…I'm gonna click this Preview button right over here,…that play icon.…And an easy way to do this is to actually record a video,…and this is helpful…when you don't have everything fully hooked up,…and that's the case here 'cause the Contact page,…for instance, isn't really hooked up.…I could link that up once I create that page.…But if I just wanna show people the interaction,…what I can do, so I can click this play button…and just allows me to show them…what works and the path to get to certain content.…
As I dive into it, you can see this content, there it is.…We can go back to Real Estate,…and I'm essentially recording a video…for whoever I'd like to send it to.…So, clicking stop, I can save that out to my desktop,…website, interaction, whatever the case may be,…saving out that video, and I can send it to anyone I want.…
This course shows everything you need to know to design your first website with Adobe's new prototyping app. Learn how to lay out a design, import graphics, and add headers and body copy. See how to create complex screen designs with repeating lists and grids that are as easy to change as they are to create. Then find out how to add new pages and use screen elements from the iOS, Android, and Windows UI kits that are built right into Adobe XD. Once the design is done, author Paul Trani shows how to add interactions and transitions to demonstrate how the website will "work" from one screen to the next. Plus, learn how to share a fully interactive prototype with other designers and clients, and export artboards and other assets to use in site development.
- Creating and importing graphics
- Adding text and effects
- Creating new pages
- Using Repeat Grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Prototyping an entire website
- Sharing and exporting prototypes