See how to easily create multiple pages in Adobe XD for prototyping.
- [Instructor] I'm now at the point where…I need to actually make the description pages…for all of these various properties.…First thing I need to do is just rename…real estate one to about.…I want to make sure all of my…art boards are named correctly.…What I need to do is I need to make a description…page for East Hampton, and really…for all of these properties.…Easiest way to do that is select real estate,…the art board title there, and duplicate that file.…There it is, there's that art board,…and then just make sure your…content is organized appropriately.…
I might move this down and make sure content is…grouped together, you know, the way I like.…It's going to make it easier later on.…Okay, so for this page, really what I need to do…is I need to start swapping out all of this content,…and just displaying this first image and that text.…Let me just zoom in, command zero,…control zero if you're on a PC,…and since this is a repeat grid, what I can do,…and since I only want this element,…is I can shrink this up,…
This course shows everything you need to know to design your first website with Adobe's new prototyping app. Learn how to lay out a design, import graphics, and add headers and body copy. See how to create complex screen designs with repeating lists and grids that are as easy to change as they are to create. Then find out how to add new pages and use screen elements from the iOS, Android, and Windows UI kits that are built right into Adobe XD. Once the design is done, author Paul Trani shows how to add interactions and transitions to demonstrate how the website will "work" from one screen to the next. Plus, learn how to share a fully interactive prototype with other designers and clients, and export artboards and other assets to use in site development.
- Creating and importing graphics
- Adding text and effects
- Creating new pages
- Using Repeat Grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Prototyping an entire website
- Sharing and exporting prototypes