Learn how to create graphics in Adobe XD using the drawing tools.
- [Narrator] Now, when it comes to creating…in Adobe XD, you can do that easily using the toolbar.…You can see a number of tools right over here…and I'm going to dive right in…into making sort of a navigation bar…and then an envelope is what I need to make.…So starting with the nav bar, selecting the…Rectangle tool, I can just drag from edge…to edge and I can feel it snap into place.…And I really like how this works,…allows me to make sure everything is going to…sort of go from edge to edge, in this case.…
And if I use my Selection tool as I drag it down,…I can feel it snap into place too,…so now I know that it's centered, okay.…And what I'm doing is I'm adjusting the position…and I can adjust the size.…I can also do that numerically right over here…in the Properties panel.…But also, on the object, I can actually…control, say, for instance, the corner radius.…Okay, so I could take that down, take that back up,…whatever the case may be and I can also do that…right over here as well, take that back to zero.…And in the Properties panel is where I'm actually…
This course shows everything you need to know to design your first website with Adobe's new prototyping app. Learn how to lay out a design, import graphics, and add headers and body copy. See how to create complex screen designs with repeating lists and grids that are as easy to change as they are to create. Then find out how to add new pages and use screen elements from the iOS, Android, and Windows UI kits that are built right into Adobe XD. Once the design is done, author Paul Trani shows how to add interactions and transitions to demonstrate how the website will "work" from one screen to the next. Plus, learn how to share a fully interactive prototype with other designers and clients, and export artboards and other assets to use in site development.
- Creating and importing graphics
- Adding text and effects
- Creating new pages
- Using Repeat Grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Prototyping an entire website
- Sharing and exporting prototypes