See how to easy it is to create mulitple pages (or Artboards) in Adobe XD.
- [Narrator] One of the great things…that I like about Adobe XD is…I can actually have multiple pages…within one project file,…So there is no need to have many different projects.…It's really one project file, in this case…it's called Website, and many different pages,…otherwise known as artboards.…And in this case what I wanna do…is I wanna refine this home page…and then create a duplicate of it…that's also gonna be changed a little bit.…So first thing I need to do is refine it…so I'm just gonna click and drag to select this bar,…it's also gonna select the background…so I'll just hold my shift key…and then I click on that background…and it will deselect it and now…I can just kinda move that down.…
Just like that kind of move this text there as well.…But now that I have this layout the way I want it…I want to duplicate it, and it's great that…these are actually artboards that are…really treated just like any other object.…So I'm gonna click on the title, that's gonna select it.…And sure I can change its orientation or its size,…
This course shows everything you need to know to design your first website with Adobe's new prototyping app. Learn how to lay out a design, import graphics, and add headers and body copy. See how to create complex screen designs with repeating lists and grids that are as easy to change as they are to create. Then find out how to add new pages and use screen elements from the iOS, Android, and Windows UI kits that are built right into Adobe XD. Once the design is done, author Paul Trani shows how to add interactions and transitions to demonstrate how the website will "work" from one screen to the next. Plus, learn how to share a fully interactive prototype with other designers and clients, and export artboards and other assets to use in site development.
- Creating and importing graphics
- Adding text and effects
- Creating new pages
- Using Repeat Grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Prototyping an entire website
- Sharing and exporting prototypes