Learn how to customize repeat grid content in Adobe XD, specifically images.
- [Instructor] The repeat grid really starts to shine…when you start changing individual elements.…I'll just show you how easy this is.…So here's my repeat grid, and essentially what I wanna do…is I wanna replace all of these photos…and all this text with specific content.…That content happens to be in my assets folder.…So here I am in my assets folder…and it's nice that all I really need to do…to replace all of those images is just select them all.…So I'm selecting all of these images…that you can see right here,…all these different properties, one through eight,…and I can just click and drag…and drop it on that first image right there.…
And you can see how it updates all of them.…I could do this same thing with text.…Because in this case I have this property titles text.…If we take a look at it, it's just a list of the…various titles of these places, right?…And I also have taglines for each one, elegant living,…you get the idea, but I can take that text file…and I can drop it wherever I want.…You can see it's duplicated and showing…
This course shows everything you need to know to design your first website with Adobe's new prototyping app. Learn how to lay out a design, import graphics, and add headers and body copy. See how to create complex screen designs with repeating lists and grids that are as easy to change as they are to create. Then find out how to add new pages and use screen elements from the iOS, Android, and Windows UI kits that are built right into Adobe XD. Once the design is done, author Paul Trani shows how to add interactions and transitions to demonstrate how the website will "work" from one screen to the next. Plus, learn how to share a fully interactive prototype with other designers and clients, and export artboards and other assets to use in site development.
- Creating and importing graphics
- Adding text and effects
- Creating new pages
- Using Repeat Grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Prototyping an entire website
- Sharing and exporting prototypes