Learn how to add text in Adobe XD and fonts using Typekit.
- [Instructor] Adding text to an Adobe XD project…is really pretty straight forward, but there's some…additional things we can do in terms of adding fonts.…But I'm first gonna start with the Text Tool.…So selecting the Text Tool and click right up here,…and start typing in a phrase…and I'm just gonna turn on the caps lock…and I'm gonna type in unreal real estate.…Okay so whatever tag line you wanna add.…With that highlighted I can change the color…over here in the Properties panel off to the side…changing that to white.…
And then for the size I actually can do that on the object.…Exactly, right down there it's that little dot.…I can sort of expand that and it changed the size that way.…And right over here I can start to change, say for instance…the spacing in between each individual letter, say…type in 200 there, kind of stretch that out,…centering that text, you get the idea.…And I can even work on the leading, right here, okay,…or the line spacing as well.…But let's go beyond that, because you might not have…
This course shows everything you need to know to design your first website with Adobe's new prototyping app. Learn how to lay out a design, import graphics, and add headers and body copy. See how to create complex screen designs with repeating lists and grids that are as easy to change as they are to create. Then find out how to add new pages and use screen elements from the iOS, Android, and Windows UI kits that are built right into Adobe XD. Once the design is done, author Paul Trani shows how to add interactions and transitions to demonstrate how the website will "work" from one screen to the next. Plus, learn how to share a fully interactive prototype with other designers and clients, and export artboards and other assets to use in site development.
- Creating and importing graphics
- Adding text and effects
- Creating new pages
- Using Repeat Grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Prototyping an entire website
- Sharing and exporting prototypes