- [Instructor] Let's take a closer look at the chat pod…and see how you can use it to break the ice in your meeting…and get your attendees talking and interacting with…each other.…So I'm back in the welcome layout I created…in the previous movie.…If you recall I created this layout as sort of the…entry point for my meeting,…with pods setup so everyone can see who else is in the room…in the attendee pod, what the agenda is in the notes pod,…and I also setup the chat pod so they could chit chat…while waiting for the meeting or presentation to begin.…But just putting a chat pod in the room isn't a guarantee…that people will start talking to each other.…Especially if they are not well acquainted.…
And having them chat with each other is a good way to get…them in a collaborative mood.…So if I want to get the ball rolling once people start…arriving by typing some conversational questions…like the always popular,…"How's the weather where you are today?"…Or anything else to get people involved in the meeting…instead of just sitting there staring at their screens…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.