Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Whiteboarding, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- [Instructor] If you've spent much time in real…meeting rooms with a group of people, you've probably…worked things out with dry erase markers on a whiteboard.…It's a great way to hash out ideas and visualize plans.…Connect offers the same basic concept in the share pod.…Like its real-world counterpart, it's called a whiteboard…and it comes with a set of tools that allow you…and your collaborators to draw on the screen.…However, the whiteboard isn't the only place…you can draw in Connect.…Its tools extend to other areas of your meeting as well.…So, to get started, I'll open up the dropdown menu here…in share pod, and I'll click share whiteboard.…
And here's our whiteboard, the proverbial blank slate.…Here, on the left-hand side, are the tools you can use…to draw or write on the whiteboard.…For example, we have a marker tool, which I can select,…and then, using my mouse, I can draw anywhere on the board.…Now this tool actually has multiple tools hidden within it.…If I click it again, you can see we have a highlighter tool,…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.