Get started with Adobe Connect, the popular web conferencing software from Adobe. Learn how to run meetings, manage participants, and present using this powerful tool.
- [Garrick] Hi, I'm Garrick Chow and welcome to this course on Adobe Connect. In this course, I'll be showing you how to setup and use Connect for online meetings you can hold with others in your company or organization or just anyone with a web browser and an internet connection. I'll start by showing you how to create a new meeting room in Connect, and how to establish your basic necessities, such as making sure you and your attendees can hear eachother either over your computers or via a telephone conference system. I'll explain how to open and manage the various pods you'll use in your meeting to share content, chat or even video conference.
We'll look specifically at activities like sharing a PowerPoint presentation, sharing your screen, and providing downloadable content so your attendees can have files to take away from the meeting. I'll also discuss best practices for setting up and managing your meeting rooms to make sure you, your attendees, and other presenters, have everything they need to communicate and collaborate within the meeting. We'll be covering all this and a lot more so let's get started.
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience