- We touched on this earlier, but in this movie,…I wanna take a closer look at the Video Pod.…The Video Pod lets you access and display…your computer's webcam within the Pod,…so that your attendees can see you or whoever is presenting.…You might use the Video Pod if you need hold up…and show an actual product to your team,…or even just so the attendees can see…the expression on your face as you're talking.…Sometimes it's just nice to be able to see the person…who's speaking, especially if there isn't something…else you're sharing, like your screen or presentation.…But you can also enable your attendees' webcams too,…effectively making your Connect meeting room…into a complete video conference.…
So let's take a look at the Video Pod.…Right here in the middle of the Video Pod…is the Start My Webcam button.…You can either click that to turn on your webcam,…or you can come up to the camera button here…at the top of the screen.…If you have multiple cameras connected to your computer,…you can open up the dropdown menu, go to Select Camera,…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.