- [Instructor] One of the most basic things…you'll do with Connect is share information.…And to do that you're going to use the Share Pod.…When you're doing a presentation,…it's the Pod you're going to be using the most.…So we're going to take a quick tour here,…and you can see I have the Sharing layout selected.…It's in its default layout with the Share Pod…nice and large here on the left side.…And right here in the middle of the Share Pod,…is a button that say Share My Screen.…You can also click on the drop-down menu…to see your other sharing options.…In addition to sharing your screen,…you can share a document and share a whiteboard.…If you've previously shared some content,…you'll find a Recently Shared option here as well,…so you can quickly re-share recent content.…
I'll talk about the in's and out's of sharing your screen…or a whiteboard in their own movies,…but for now, let's focus on sharing a document.…This allows you to upload a file…and share it with all of your attendees.…So I'll select Share Document, and that opens up a window…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.