Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing your screen, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- [Instructor] In addition to sharing files,…another sharing option is available,…and one that I use quite frequently,…is Connect's screen sharing feature.…This ability really comes in handy…in a variety of situations.…For instance, you may need to show your attendees…how to log into a company website.…You can share your screen, and they can watch you…logging in, in real time.…Or maybe instead of a PowerPoint presentation…your slide deck was created in Apple Keynote,…which you can't import into Connect.…But by sharing your screen,…you can play through your presentation in the Share Pod,…just as easily as uploading your presentation.…In fact, as I mentioned earlier,…if you don't remember to upload your presentation…before your meeting begins,…you might not have time to do so during the meeting.…
In that case, you can just share your screen,…and play your presentation directly from your computer.…So screen sharing is perfect when you…either have an incompatible file type,…or when you just need to quickly show the group…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.