- [Instructor] One other step you might wanna take…when customizing your room…is to adjust the meeting room's preference settings.…Let's see what kind of options are available…by going to Meeting, Preferences.…And we did touch on some of these preferences already.…For example, at the beginning of this chapter,…I showed you how to set the background image…for your room here using the General category.…But also under General,…you'll find this Host Cursors section.…And what this controls is whether you or other hosts…see each other's mouse cursors.…With it off, no one will see any other hosts' cursors…as they move the mouse around on their own screen.…Show only to other hosts lets other hosts…see your mouse moving around,…but hides that from presenters and participants.…
Show to all attendees lets all hosts' mouse cursors…be seen by everyone.…And the last option is to only show the mouse cursor…to all attendees when using a Whiteboard pod.…Personally, I think the default…Show only to other hosts is fine here.…Unless I'm demonstrating something that specifically…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.