- [Instructor] So previously we looked at…Connect's voiceover IP audio option,…which allows the audio for your meeting…to travel entirely over the internet.…But in some cases it might not be possible…for all attendees to hear or speak through their computers.…They might not have a microphone hooked up.…They might be in an open office…and not want the audio from the meeting being broadcast…over their computer speakers.…If you anticipate these or other…similar scenarios for your meeting,…and you have access to a teleconferencing service…you're in luck.…Connect has a tool called universal voice,…which you can configure and use with your meeting,…allowing both voiceover IP and people on the telephone…to attend and participate in your meeting.…
I'm starting here on my meeting information page again.…I'll click edit information.…And down here under audio conference settings,…under the currently selected voiceover IP option,…we have two audio conference options.…The term audio conference refers…to a phone conferencing service.…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.