- [Instructor] Okay, now that we've created…a meeting and we've seen how to invite…and manage users,…let's start really familiarizing ourselves…with the meeting room layout.…I'll click enter meeting room to open my meeting.…So what we're seeing here is the default…template layout for Connect Meetings.…Each of these separate boxes or areas…are known as pods.…Pods are the main tool set in your meeting room…for managing and presenting your meetings.…This default layout features four…of the most commonly-used pods.…The largest pod here is the share pod.…It's the largest because it holds…the content you want to present to your audience.…
We'll look more closely at these options later,…but if I click this dropdown menu,…notice the share pod allows you…to share your screen,…a document, or a whiteboard.…The pod here in the lower right-hand corner…is the chat pod.…It's a pod that allows your audience…to text chat with one another or with you.…While you're presenting,…your attendees can use the chat pod…to ask questions or to discuss…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.