- [Instructor] I touched on this briefly on the previous…movie on setting up new meetings, but now I'd like to…get into more detail about your audio options in Connect.…Now if you're setting up a meeting or presentation…where the participants don't need to hear the presenter…or each other, you don't need to worry about your audio…settings, but I think in almost all cases,…you'll want to enable audio.…So currently, I'm looking at the information…from the meeting I previously created.…Again, you can get to your meeting information…by going to the meetings tab here…and then selecting your meeting, and here I'm going to…click edit information to go back to see…the details I set up.…
Down here under audio conference settings,…we have three options.…The first one, do not include any audio conference…with this meeting, again, means that the audio will be…voice over IP only, meaning that all the audio…will be transmitted through the participants computer…microphones and speakers over the internet,…and no actual phone lines will be involved at all.…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.