Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Resetting passwords, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- [Narrator] Occasionally will forget their passwords.…It happens to everyone at some point.…As a host, there's a couple of options available to you…to help you deal with this issue.…To get started, I'm going to go to the…administration tab here.…And then click users and groups.…Again, this is where we'll find a list of our users.…Let's say that Zach here has told me…he has forgotten his passowrd.…So I'm going to select him, and then click information.…And that allows me to access his information…behind the scenes.…And the easiest thing to do here is to simply click…send a link to reset this user's password.…
When I click that, I see this message telling me…that Zach will receive an email with a link…he can click to reset his password.…I'll click okay.…Let's go back to our users again.…And I'll select Zach again and click information.…Now there may be times when a meeting is about to start,…and someone can't remember their password,…and might not be able to access his or her email…at that moment for some reason.…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.