- [Instructor] Being able to conduct live meetings…and training sessions in real time online…is one of the key advantages of Connect.…It doesn't matter where your attendees are,…as long as they have a browser and an internet connection,…they can join your meeting.…Of course like real in person meetings,…sometimes schedules don't sync up,…and everyone who should attend is not going to…be able to sign on at the scheduled time.…Fortunately Connect also gives you the ability…to record your meetings.…The recordings are stored online…and can be viewed by anyone to whom you provide the URL.…And not only that, but Connect meetings remain interactive,…meaning any web links, file downloads,…or documents you share during the meeting…can still be clicked, downloaded,…and manipulated in the recorded version.…
Recorded meetings aren't just useful for people…who might have missed the meeting either,…they can be used by anyone who may need to review…what was discussed in the meeting as well.…Now since recordings are sort of a permanent record…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.