- [Instructor] By now, we should understand…that any pod that's open in a layout during your meeting…can be seen by all of your attendees,…and that when you change or move a pod around,…your attendees see that as well.…Which, again, is why I've been emphasizing…that you should take the time to set up…your meeting room layouts in the way you need them…before starting your meeting.…But of course, there will be times…when you'll need to change or update things…on the fly during your meeting.…And for that reason, Connect offers…a useful Presenters Only Area…where you can open pods that only…you and other presenters can see.…And this allows you to prep your pods and get…them ready before letting your attendees see them.…
So, during a meeting, if you need to…do some of this behind the scenes work,…go to the meeting menu and choose…Enable Presenter Only Area.…And that pops open this panel on the right.…So, again, anything in this area…can only be seen by you and other presenters.…So, for example, if I go to the pods menu,…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.