Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Polling your audience, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Sometimes in addition to your audience…asking you questions there will be times…when you want to get information from them.…Asking your audience about their experiences…or preferences can help you better customize…your presentation for them.…For an example as a technology instructor…I might ask my audience which operating system…they primarily use or whether they spend more time on…mobile devices or their desktop computer.…And with that information I can spend more time…talking about the systems they use…and are most interested in.…No there are a couple of ways you can ask questions…of your audience such as typing in the chat pod…but if you have a large group it will quickly become…difficult to keep track of all the responses.…
In stead you'll have a much better experience using…Connect's poll pod.…So for this example, I have created a new layout…called polling and I have added three instances of…a poll pod here and I also have the attendees pod…down here at the bottom.…And like every other pod,…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.