Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Passcode protect a room, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Earlier in this chapter…when I looked at how to create a meeting,…we saw that there were some options…for determining who can and can't enter your meeting.…I'm gonna go to Edit Information for this meeting.…Here under the Access section,…we can choose from only registered users may enter the room,…only registered users and accepted guests…may enter the room,…or anyone who has the URL for the meeting…can enter the room.…With the first option selected…only people I've invited under the participant list…will be able to enter the room.…The second option allows guests,…but they have to be accepted by the host.…
The third option opens the room to anyone…who has the address for the meeting.…I think in most cases these three selections…provide a sufficient enough range of access options.…If you don't want to allow any guests to just pop in,…you select the first option.…The problem with the second option…is that you or another attendee with host privileges…has to be present in order for the guest to gain access,…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.