Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- [Garrick] Okay, so there you have it,…the essentials of using Adobe Connect…for meetings and presentations.…I hope you'll be able to take what I've shown you here…and apply the concepts to your own meetings…and collaborations.…But of course there's a lot more to running meetings…than just knowing the meeting tool.…For tips on running more effective meetings…that you'll be able to apply not just in Connect…but in just about any other collaborative setting,…be sure to check out courses…like Leading Productive Meetings,…Managing Meetings,…Creating a Meeting Agenda,…and Common Meeting Problems.…But that's it for now,…so until next time, I'm Garrick Chow.…
We'll see you soon.…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.