Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing questions, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- [Instructor] At the end of a meeting or presentation,…you'll often want to open the floor to your audience…and give them the opportunity to ask questions.…Now we've already seen the chat pod…in action a couple of times,…and although you could use it for questions and answers,…if you expect a lot of questions…from many different attendees,…a better solution is to use the dedicated Q & A pod.…You open it by going to the pods menu and choosing Q & A.…So this is the Q & A pod from the host perspective.…As the host you can click here…to switch to the participant view,…and as you can see it's limited…to just this field at the bottom…where they can type questions.…
The questions and answers will appear…in this main portion of the pod,…but as the host you can control which questions appear…and which ones you'll answer.…Both hosts and presenters can field and answer questions.…So I'm gonna switch back to the presenter view.…Okay, so as the host, I can see that…Zach here has asked a question.…When a participant asks a question,…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.