Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Enable Flash and install the Connect add-in, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- [Garrick] One of the main advantages of Connect…over other meeting or conferencing solutions…is it runs entirely on a web browser,…and your attendees need no other application or software…to watch a meeting.…Now, Connect runs on top of the Flash Player,…which is browser plug-in…that most people have installed on their systems.…However, as I previously mentioned, in recent years,…Flash has started to fall out of favor,…and some browsers disable it by default,…meaning, depending on your browser's settings,…you may have to enable Flash…in order to work with Connect.…Also, when you start actively participating…in a Connect meeting,…as opposed to simply joining and watching,…or when you're the host and want to do more than…simply share a presentation,…you may need to add something called appropriately…the Connect Add-in.…
The Connect Add-in is…a relatively small utility application…that lets you do things like share your screen…or lets attendees have the entire meeting run…outside of a browser if they prefer.…Of you've already been playing around…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.