- [Instructor] Now that we're familiar with…working with pods and setting up layouts in Connect,…let's look at some ways in which you can best use them…to engage your audience and optimize the meeting…or presentation experience for them.…And we'll start by looking at some was you can customize…the meeting room to make it a little more welcoming.…Now we've touched on some of these topics before,…but let's put them all together…by creating a new meeting room from scratch.…So I'm here on the Meetings tab of my Connect portal…and I'll create a new meeting…by clicking the New Meeting button.…And let's say the type of meeting room I'm creating here…is for the purpose of presenting…and then discussing the presented material.…
So I'll name this…Presentation and Discussion.…And I'll come up with a custom URL for that.…I'll leave everything else as is, and I'll click Finish.…And now we'll enter the meeting room by clicking its URL.…So this meeting, like all new meetings,…uses the default Sharing layout,…which is fine but it's not really…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.