Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating user groups, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- [Instructor] One of the ways you can manage…your attendees in a CONNECT session…and determine who can and cannot enter the room,…is to give people specific access to the room.…We touched on this earlier when I showed you…how to create users and groups,…and in this movie I wanna go into…a little bit more detail about working with groups.…So, for example here, I'm gonna go into…my Project Team Status Meeting…and I'll click Edit Information.…And let's say I wanted to limit access…to this meeting to only registered users.…So guest access to this meeting will be blocked.…What this means for me, as the host,…is that I would have to add the user accounts to this room…for everyone that I want to have attend the meeting…and that can be fairly time consuming…if I'm anticipating a large meeting.…
But, as we saw earlier, you can create user groups…ahead of time so that you can assign…specific groups of people to meetings all at once…without having to add them individually…every time you set up a meeting.…So let's go to Administration.…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.