Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating break-out rooms, part of Adobe Connect Essential Training.
- [Instructor] During the course of your meetings…it's sometimes beneficial to let your attendees divide…into small groups to work out specific plans…or to collaborate on individual projects.…In real-world meetings you can send people off…to different corners of the meeting room…or to other smaller rooms with the tools they need…to be productive.…So similarly here in Connect you can…also create virtual breakout rooms.…You can then assign your attendees to specific rooms…in which they'll have access to the tools you provide…to them in the form of pods.…And they'll be able to collaborate…with the other people in their room.…At the end of your breakout session,…you can bring everyone back into the main meeting room…to review what each group worked on.…
Now to begin it's a good idea to have your breakout room…layout configured before your meeting starts.…I've already created a new layout that I've called Breakout.…When creating your layout you should consider which pods…your attendees might need in the breakout room.…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.