- [Instructor] Earlier when I was setting up this meeting,…we saw that when you went to add participants,…and just to show you this I'll click Edit Participants,…here we saw a default list of groups…to invite to the meeting.…I mentioned that depending on how…your Connect account is set up,…you may or may not be able…to add users and groups to this list.…If you have full administrative permissions,…you'll be able to; but in some cases, for example,…if you have a corporate Connect account,…you might not have access to all administrative tasks,…and you may need to contact your IT department…to help you add users.…Even if that's the case,…you still may want to watch this movie…to see how this works and so you'll know exactly…what to ask your IT department for.…
To add users to my Connect account…I'll come up to the Navigation bar and click Administration.…Here I'll click Users and Groups.…When you first set up your Connect account,…other than the system groups,…you'll only see yourself as a user.…To add another user click New User.…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.