- [Instructor] Previously, we looked at…how you can customize a meeting's layout…and save multiple layouts to switch among…during your meetings.…Setting up your layouts ahead of time…is a good way to make sure your meetings flow smoothly,…as you can have all the necessary pods ready…and in place, for the moment you need them.…But I also mentioned that a limitation of layouts…is that they're specific to the meetings you create them in.…You can't copy layouts from one meeting to another meeting.…However, you can create meeting templates which are similar.…With a template, you can set up the look for a meeting,…and then base future meetings you create on it…or other templates you design.…
The good news is if you've already spent some time…working on layouts, you can use them…as the basis for a template for other meetings.…I have a couple of layouts…that I've customized in this meeting.…I have the intro layout,…and this video chat layout,…in addition to the three default layouts…that we have in most meetings.…In order to save this as a template,…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.