- [Instructor] After you've been…using Connect for a while and,…if you find yourself doing the…same customizations to your pods over and over again,…you might want to, instead, save your own…custom layouts, so you can easily…configure your meeting room in the future.…To do so, we can either click…the plus button here in the layout bar…or go to the layout menu and choose create new layout.…You're then given a choice to either…start with a blank layout, which…will give you a totally empty Connect…window to open and arrange pods in,…or you can choose duplicate an existing layout…to use one of your existing layouts…as the basis for a new layout.…
I'll choose to duplicate and I'll use…the Sharing layout as my starting point.…I'll name this layout Introduction.…Maybe this is the first layout…I usually start with at the top of meetings.…I'll click okay and notice, we now…have the Introduction layout here in the layout bar.…And you can see, this is based on the Sharing layout.…They're identical at this point.…So, I'll just quickly make some…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.