- Okay now let's talk about use roles…in Connect and what they mean.…Understanding user roles can help you decide…which attendees will do what in your meeting…and subsequently, you can set up your meeting…so that each type of attendee has the access…they need for their level of participation.…So I created and entered this room as a host.…As a host, I have access to every pod and the ability…to control their size and position,…I can move them around as I like,…and I can add and remove pods as well.…Now because there are other participants right now,…and we can see them here in the attendees pod,…they're seeing everything I'm doing live as it's happening.…
So as I move this chat pod around,…everybody's seeing that move around in real time.…Now I'm currently logged into this meeting as another user…at the participant level, so I'm gonna switch over…to my other browser, where I'm logged in.…And as you can see, it looks pretty much identical.…In fact, if I go back to the Connect app where I'm a host…and I just overlap these windows a bit,…
- Creating meetings, users, and groups
- Setting up audio
- Passcode protecting a room
- Video conferencing
- Recording and editing meetings
- Managing participants
- Sharing your screen
- Creating break-out rooms
- Working with the Chat pod
- Polling your audience
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
1. Creating Meetings
2. Managing Participants
3. Basic Presenting
4. Optimizing the Presentation Experience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.