Whenever you create a vector shape in Animate CC, you can choose to include the fill, stroke, or both aspects at once. Take look at how these aspects of a shape are managed.
- [Instructor] Whenever we create a vector shape…in Animate CC, we can choose to include…the fill, stroke, or both aspects at once.…Let's have a look at how these aspects…of a shape are managed.…So if we choose any of the basic shape creation tools,…like the ellipse tool or even the rectangle tool,…we're able to set a number of properties,…such as the stroke color, the fill color,…whether we're drawing in object drawing mode,…as you can see here,…object drawing mode is off.…
And then we can specify a number…of different properties for the stroke,…such as the stroke value,…which determines how wide the stroke is,…the style, the width, and so on.…Let's go ahead and draw out a shape…by clicking and dragging,…and then choosing the selection tool.…If we double-click on the fill,…it will select both the fill and the stroke,…and we can modify the properties…for both fill and stroke here.…So I can change my stroke color,…and I can change my fill color.…
Additionally, I can change the stroke value, and so on.…You can see here that we have the ability…
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.