Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning Adobe Animate CC.
- [Instructor] Being that this is an introductory course to using Adobe Animate CC, you're not expected to have any prior knowledge of the application. It is good to have an understanding of the origins of this application, though. Animate CC is the latest name for the application which was previously known as Flash Professional. It was known by a variety of other names before that. If you want to see what's new in Animate CC, I suggest having a look at Adobe Animate CC New Features. This course is constantly updated to showcase all of the new features being added to Animate CC with each release.
I also have a number of other Animate CC courses on LinkedIn Learning if you want to move beyond the basics you learn here. Of course, if you want to simply dive right into this course using the assets provided, that will work fine as well.
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.