Learn how to use Adobe Animate CC for web design projects. Explore how to create a header, build banners, create graphics, apply animation, and incorporate interactivity.
- [Voiceover] Hello and welcome to Adobe Animate CC for Web Designers. My name is Paul Trani, and I'm excited to show you how to create rich, animated and interactive content using Animate. I'll be covering everything from the basics like drawing and creating to importing assets you might've made elsewhere, like Photoshop or Illustrator. And how to bring those graphics to life with animation and interactivity. You'll learn about various types of animation, different tweens, for moving and morphing. Even some 3D manipulation, which will be fun.
- Setting up projects and changing project types
- Using text and fonts, including web fonts
- Creating graphics
- Importing raster images and vector graphics
- Working with the timeline and keyframes
- Using classic, motion, and shape tweens
- Creating scripted animation
- Publishing to HTML, SWF, SVG, and WebGL