Learn how you can use Adobe Animate in your UX work, from concepts and prototyping to design and animation.
- [Joseph] User experience design is a hugely popular field of interest and there are a growing number of software applications that allow practitioners to form various user experience constructs. Adobe Animate makes it easy to get creative within the field of user experience design with time-tested design tools and even interactive motion work flows. I'm going to show you how to work within Adobe Animate to configure a multi-screen UX Design project from scratch. Using the vector and type design tools within the software, we'll explore the creation of design assets and use these components as common building blocks. We'll also explore segmenting our design to different screens through the use of the timeline. And we'll even prototype interactions across our experience. I'm Joseph Labrecque and I've been working with Adobe Animate and Flash Professional before that for well over 15 years. If you're ready to start designing user experiences using a fun and approachable creative tool set then come join me in my LinkedIn Learning course on UX Design with Adobe Animate.
- Setting up a UX project in Animate
- Drawing simple shapes
- Adding text
- Creating symbols
- Building interactive states
- Defining screens in the timeline
- Linking between screens
- Animating interactions
- Publishing and exporting your project