Using the Asset warp Tool, you can create a transformative mesh upon both vector shapes and bitmap images. This mesh allows you to shift pins to organically warp your content.
- [Joseph] Using the asset warp tool…we can create a tranformative mesh…upon both vector shapes and bitmap images.…This mesh allows us to shift pins…to organically wrap our content.…So, the asset wrap tool is down…on the bottom of the tools panel.…You can see it right here represented as a little push pin.…If we select that, we can then go ahead…and start placing pins along a bitmap image,…like we have here or any or the shapes that we're using.…So, we're going to just make some distortions…on this bitmap image to make it look a little wavy.…
So, I'm going to click to place my initial pin,…and notice that once I do that…we get this nice mesh displayed out…and applied to our bitmap.…Also, the bitmap has transformed into a warped object.…We have various warped options for the object.…Such as, to show the mesh or not.…And we can choose for each individual pin…whether we want a fixed handle or an open handle.…The handle mode simply determines…how much the mesh has transformed as we move and transform.…
I'll just leave that at the default.…
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.