Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Adobe Animate CC New Features.
- [Instructor] To use the Exercise files for this course just open up the Exercise files that you downloaded. And you'll find a different folder for each particular lesson of the course. That includes files. If you enter any of these you'll be able to see both a starter file and a completed file that you'll see at the end of that particular video. This allows you to either follow along from the beginning or just jump in at any specific movie.
You'll notice that each movie folder has a selection of files inside although you'll mostly be dealing with Animate CC documents in the form of FLA files. You can just open these within Animate to jump to any point in the project. Certain movies will also have text snippets and other additional files available. They're all within these specific folders. Once you have your project files organized you're ready to follow along.
- Enhanced animation tooling
- Frame Picker enhancements
- Custom ease presets for shape tweens
- Resetting the camera position
- Interactivity enhancements