Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Animate CC 2017: New Features.
- View Offline
- [Narrator] The exercise files in this course are all separated into chapters, numbered for the particular video that they're actually attributed to. So, if you wanted to go ahead and start out at say, Chapter Three, Video Two, you would choose zero three, zero two, and then the name of the file. Double clicking on this file is going to start you off with the file in its state exactly as you see at the beginning of that particular video.
It's up to you whether you want to jump around to the various chapters and videos to check things out or even to just go through everything in a more linear way from one to five. Once you have your exercise files ready, it's time to move on.
- Panning, zooming, and rotating with the new Camera tool
- Sharing documents and symbols in CC Libraries
- Creating vector brushes
- Adjusting brush pressure, tilt, and size
- Using interactive HTML5 components
- Exporting images and animated GIFs with the enhanced Export dialog