Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Adobe Animate for UX Design.
- [Instructor] The exercise files for this course are separated into chapters and movies. You can either follow along from the beginning or you can jump in at any movie. Each folder has a selection of files inside. You'll mostly be dealing with Animate documents in the form of FLA files. Just open these files in Animate to jump to any point in the project. Once you have your project files organized, you're ready to follow along.
- Setting up a UX project in Animate
- Drawing simple shapes
- Adding text
- Creating symbols
- Building interactive states
- Defining screens in the timeline
- Linking between screens
- Animating interactions
- Publishing and exporting your project
Skill Level Intermediate
Prototyping Microinteractions with Adobe Animatewith Joseph Labrecque1h 50m Intermediate
1. Project Setup
2. Working with Shapes and Text
3. Building Reusable Assets
4. Using the Timeline to Define Screens
5. Prototyping Experiences
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.