Animate makes it very easy to include bits of text in your project for all sorts of uses. There are a number of different choices when it comes to types of text you can use in any given project. Here, look specifically at static text.
- Animate makes it very easy to include bits of text…in your project for all sorts of uses.…There are a number of different choices…when it comes to types of text we could include in any…given project.…Here, we'll look at specifically Static text.…So if we go over to the Tools panel…and choose the Text tool,…we can see the properties for the Text tool itself…and by default, Static text will appear.…But if it doesn't, you could always choose it…from this drop down.…
Note, that we also have the ability to choose…Dynamic text, or Input text.…Now before we do anything,…we need to rename our layer underscore eight…layer to Slash…(typing)…and lock it down.…And then we'll go ahead and create…two additional layers,…one which will be called "Name"…(typing)…and another for "Quote".…(typing)…Select the Name layer…and again with the Text tool selected,…go ahead and choose from your font family…something that's going to work for you.…
I'm going to use a font called, Felt Tip Roman…(typing)…and here it is.…I'm going to pull the size up to around 56 points.…
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.