Using the Free Transform Tool, you’re able to perform a number of interesting transforms upon objects within your project. With these additional transforms enacted upon the overlay, your background enhancements are largely complete.
- [Instructor] Using the Free Transform tool…you're able to perform a number…of interesting transformations…upon objects within our project.…Let's go ahead and unlock the photo layer…and then, since we have the Gradient Transform tool selected…the Free Transform tool is actually grouped within it.…If we press with our mouse…we get a little menu where we can select…the Free Transform tool…and using that, select any of the objects on our stage,…including the photo that we just unlocked.…
You'll notice that a number of things show up…when you select an object with the Free Transform tool.…For one, you can actually move any objects…using the Free Transform tool…just as you would with the Selection tool.…I'm going to undo that move with Control or Command + Z.…You can also use these different handles…on each side to resize the object.…So I can scale it proportionally by holding down Shift.…Or if I don't hold down Shift,…I can distort the object…and change its width and height in that way.…
You'll notice as I do this…
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.