Aside from animating individual objects, it is also possible to zoom, pan, and rotate the project camera—effectively animating contents of the entire document at once. Here, see how to animate a quick rotation and zoom transition.
- [Joseph] Aside from animating individual objects,…it's also possible to zoom,…pan,…and rotate the project camera.…Effectively animating content of the…entire document at once.…Let's animate a quick rotation…and zoom transition for our project.…To activate the camera,…have a look at the tools panel,…and locate the icon that represents the camera…located here.…Once we choose the camera tool…a number of things happen.…Inside of the properties panel…it shows you the current camera properties.…
These are the defaults with position…of the camera being at a zero zero position.…Our zoom level at 100%,…and rotation at zero degrees.…If you're using a target platform…that supports it,…you're also able to apply color effect to the camera.…We're targeting ActionScript here,…so we are able to use color effects.…We also get a little overlay,…that allows us to perform rotation,…zoom,…and if you look at my cursor,…this indicates pan as well.…So we can just click and move the pan around,…if we have rotation chosen,…we can rotate the camera,…
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.