The Animate project library is an organizational repository which contains complex assets such as imported bitmap files, audio, and complex symbols within an Animate project.
- [Instructor] The Animate project library…is an organizational repository which contains complex…assets such as imported bitmap files, audio and complex…symbols within an Animate project.…To view the library, just go over to the library tab…right here, it's docked with the properties panel…and we can see the library itself.…Note that in this current document,…there is absolutely nothing within the library.…Even though we have a shape on our stage,…shapes do not exist within the library.…
Only symbols and imported assets do.…Let's go ahead and open up another FLA file,…which is the completed version of this project.…File open, and we'll open up this HTML5 Canvas version.…This is the completed version of our project,…and we can see here within the library,…that we have a number of different things,…including bitmap assets,…textures, wave files and a variety of different symbols.…
Note that since we have two documents open right now,…our personal_landing.fla and the completed version…of our project, which is targeting HTML5 Canvas,…
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.