As a project grows in scope, you’ll inevitably see an increasing amount of symbols and other assets collecting within the project library. It’s important to manage these items in an organized way.
- [Instructor] As our project grows in scope,…we'll inevitably see an increasing amount…of symbols and other assets collecting…within the project library.…It's important to manage these items…in an organized way.…Let's go ahead and actually remove…this button instance from the stage,…we'll deal with button instances later on.…For now it exists within our library…and is waiting for us to create instances of it.…We'll also lock down the link bar there.…Alright, moving on to the project library.…So right here we've already got a folder…form our imported Photoshop document.…
I'm going to just rename this by double clicking on it…to Bitmap Assets.…We already have our grunge texture within there.…But remember we also have our photograph…which is a jpeg.…I'm going to bring that, drag and drop…directly into that folder…and now it's within my Bitmap Assets folder…with the grunge texture.…I'll also create a new folder for sounds…and I can put my wave file in there for later.…
And let's create a folder for symbols as well.…Here I'll place my button symbol,…
- Setting up your project and workspace
- Using the stage and the pasteboard
- Importing images, Illustrator files, and Photoshop files
- Working with text
- Editing images
- Managing your timeline layers
- Creating symbols
- Animating with tweens
- Animating the camera
- Adding interactions
- Publishing Animate projects
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Animate CC for Web Designerswith Paul Trani1h 21m Beginner
Adobe Animate CC: Data-Driven Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: Interactive Animationwith Joseph Labrecque1h 44m Intermediate
Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGLwith Joseph Labrecque1h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with Animate CC
2. General Concepts in Animate CC
3. Importing Assets into Animate CC
4. Vector Creation Tools
5. Working with Text
6. Modifying Vectors and Bitmaps
7. Managing Timeline Layers
8. Working with the Library and Creating Symbols
9. Animating Symbol Instances and the Camera
10. Building Interactive Content
11. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.